For the month of January our value of the month is faithfulness and gratefulness. In this month we aim to be more grateful and faithful as follows:
We aim to:
- Have taqwaa of Allah- be aware that Allah is always watching us.
- Be true to the commands of Allah in our intentions, our worship, our learning, our speech and our actions.
- Be faithful to ourselves by respecting ourselves.
- Be faithful to others by respecting others as Allah commands and the Prophet Peace be upon him demonstrates.
We aim to show gratitude by:
- Knowing that whatever we have is from Allah.
- Expressing our thanks and appreciation to Allah.
- Enjoying what we have now.
- Having patients.
- Following the Sunnah by recognising the favours others do for us and expressing our thanks to them.